REALTOR® Charles Bortz is well-known in the Florida luxury home market for exceeding client expectations. In fact, he makes it his mission to do so. Charles prefers Chuck, but either will do.
While his service is marked by professionalism and attention to detail, he also pays attention to the more personal side of a transaction: reducing client stress by maintaining clear and consistent communication and answering every question.
A United States Navy Veteran, Chuck owned and operated a Fire Equipment Company for 21 years before embarking on real estate sales. The Navy instilled a work ethic steeped in duty and responsibility while running a business added experience in marketing, negotiations, solving problems, and juggling multiple demands on his time.
Today, his clients reap the benefit of those experiences.
Chuck believes every transaction must be beneficial to his clients and will not hesitate to advise against going forward when he thinks such advice is in the client’s best interests.
While he enjoys helping buyers reach their real estate goals by finding the perfect home, his real love is in bringing luxury homes to market. He enjoys creating multi-tiered marketing campaigns, which include professional photography, narrated video productions of the home’s interior, exterior, and the community, both local and global exposure, and high-end printed marketing materials. As a Keller Williams Associate, he has access to cutting-edge technology, and he uses it to his client’s benefit.
He is a member of the Institute for Luxury Real Estate Marketing and is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist.
For relaxation, Chuck enjoys going to the gym and is teaching himself to play drums. He also spends as much time as possible with his wife, Ann-Marie and his pets: A blue and gold Macaw, a red miniature poodle, a chow-chow, a greyhound, and a pet skunk named Zoe. When he’s at home, they all enjoy being with him.
When you’re looking for an agent who will provide luxury service with the expertise, experience, energy, dedication, and focus, look to Chuck Bortz. His heart is in the right place – in being there to serve his clients.
- To serve the community as a leader in the real estate industry and as a friend and neighbor.
- To always do the right thing, even if it isn’t what is easiest.
- To take care of your needs at the highest level through unparalleled professionalism and attention to detail. No request is too small.
- To consistently and communicate with you in the manner and frequency that you prefer.
- To treat you and your family with straightforwardness, integrity, and respect at all times.
- To answer your questions, ease your concerns, reduce your stress, and expertly handle the entire real estate transaction from listing to closing and beyond.
- To hold myself accountable for selling your home for top dollar – after all, that is why I am in business.